RULES & REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY True North Charity Challenge participation is open by invitation only to individuals age 18 or older.
2. HOW TO ENTER A page link will be provided to the True North website to sign-up for the 11th Anniversary Charity Challenge. Required information shall include the participant's full name, selection of a charity from the provided list, and completion of an NCAA Basketball Bracket. Participants must select a charity from the provided list of registered 501(c)3 organizations prior to completing their bracket. Participants also must complete a full bracket prior to the start of the 2020 NCAA Basketball Tournament. No submissions or alterations of brackets and charity selections after this time will be accepted. The submission deadline will be imposed by CBS Sport's Bracket Manager. No purchase or monetary donation will be accepted by True North on behalf of Charity Challenge participants.
3. TOURNAMENT True North will utilize CBS Sport's Bracket Manager to maintain, manage and calculate all point totals and results of the tournament. All participant entries will be made through CBS Sport's Bracket Manager. All CBS Sport's Bracket Manager rules and regulations apply to each entry.
4. NOTIFICATION The participant who acquires the most points, as calculated by the CBS Sport's Bracket Manager, at the conclusion of the tournament will be deemed the winner. The winning participant's selected charity will be notified by True North and a donation in the amount of $5,000 (five thousand dollars) will be made directly by True North.
5. PROCEEDS All proceeds from the Charity Challenge will benefit the charity selected by the winning participant. No proceeds or gifts will be dispersed to the winning participant.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS By participating in this Charity Challenge, the participant verifies that he/she is not in violation of local laws, organizational ethics, company policies, or any other regulations or policies that may prohibit participation in this event. Participation is voluntary and should be completed at times that are not considered inappropriate by their corresponding organizations or companies.
7. PRIVACY Participants contact information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any 3rd parties. Participation in the charity brackets authorizes True North to make future contact to participants for informational purposes regarding this event and future Charity Challenges. Only participant names will be displayed in the Charity Challenge brackets as posted on the CBS Sport's Bracket Manager website and the True North website leader board. Participant contact information, inclusive of company name, email address and phone number, will not be shared with other participants.
8. LIABILITY True North Consultants, Inc. and associated charities assume no liability for participant's participation in this event. All decisions related to interpretation/enforcement of these rules and regulations shall be made by True North Consultants, Inc. and will be final.
9. COMPLIANCE Based upon interpretation, it is True North Consultants, Inc. opinion that this Charity Challenge conforms with the intent of the State Officials and Employees Ethics Act (5 ILCS 430).
Void where prohibited by law. True North Consultants, Inc. reserves the right to change these Rules and Regulations at any time and without notice to anyone, though any changes made will be updated immediately on our website through this page.