Choosing an Environmental Partner You Can Count On
True North provides environmental services to support consultants and engineers in meeting their clients’ needs, both locally and nationally. When looking for a partner, people want a professional, reliable, competent, responsive and trustworthy firm to represent them in the best light to their clients and other project stakeholders.
We have forged strong relationships with our partner local and national consulting and engineering firms who value our experience. They utilize True North as their environmental resource to perform small- and large-scale demolition projects, environmental assessments, hazardous materials assessments and removal oversight, and underground storage tank management. Our professionals command the strong technical and personal skills necessary to assist on the most challenging projects.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Remediation Project Management
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Hazardous and Special Waste Characterization
- Soil and Groundwater Assessments
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Clean Construction and Demolition Debris Management
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Contaminated Soil Evaluation and Management
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment