Educating Schools About Environmental Issues
True North understands that environmental issues can be a complex and costly challenge for both public and private K-12 schools, as well as higher education institutions. We are mindful of facility maintenance obligations, budgetary restrictions, regulatory compliance, occupant safety, scheduling conflicts and the objectives of multiple groups (school administrators, school boards, facility managers, teacher unions, parents) that are ultimately judged by the public.
With our broad experience and appreciation for this perspective, True North customizes our approach, prioritizes critical issues and determines their potential impact on business operations, while keeping financial resources, compliance, safety and public perception in mind. As a direct result of our ability to anticipate, customize, prioritize and sensibly focus on the short- and long-term business goals, True North has become a proven leader in resolving environmental problems, employing practical, cost-effective strategies to reduce risk and achieve common goals.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Corporate EH&S Support Services
- Hazardous and Solid Waste Management
- Facility Closure and Decommissioning
- Site Remediation and Restoration
- PCB Assessment and Remedial Implementation
- Phase II Site Investigation
- NEPA Environmental Assessments