Effectively Addressing Construction Concerns
The success of a construction project often depends on the expertise of the project team and their understanding of how individual performance impacts the overall project. While various environmental conditions—contaminated soil or hazardous building materials, for example—may not be a project’s primary focus, they may nonetheless have far-reaching implications on project schedules and budgets if not effectively addressed.
Since the beginning, True North has been an industry leader in serving the unique needs of the construction industry. Our professionals understand that your goal is to complete a successful project, and we can help you successfully navigate any environmental challenges that may stand in your way. We provide our clients with clear, actionable information to facilitate decision-making, as well as the expertise and advice to minimize the financial and operational impacts on your project. At True North, we have vast resources capable of addressing almost any environmental challenge facing the natural or built environment.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- UST Assessment and Management
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Site Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Clean Construction and Demolition Debris Management
- Asbestos Abatement Oversite
- Soil and Groundwater Assessments
- Corporate EH&S Support Services
- Wastewater / Stormwater Management