Understanding the Legal Implications of environmental requirements
Legal counsel is frequently solicited by consultants to aid with compliance, prepare permits, evaluate environmental site conditions and act as technical expert. Many consultants have technical expertise; however, they fall short by not understanding how their work affects the overall goals of the project and significantly impacts clients.
At True North, we work closely with our clients’ internal and external legal teams to determine the legal and technical objectives of the project and develop only the data and theories required to achieve them. We leverage our extensive technical and business experience to advise our clients on various options, as well as perform work as technical advocates.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspections and Management
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections
- Moisture Mapping and Thermal Imaging
- Building Envelope Evaluations
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- LEED Indoor Environmental Quality Assessment
- Mold and Moisture Investigations
- Soil Assessment and Management
- Hazardous and Special Waste Characterization