Understanding the Consequences of Environmental Conditions
The challenges of property and facility management are often broad and complex. While today’s buildings are typically built to current codes and standards, the presence of hazardous and other regulated materials often poses a challenge within older buildings. In addition, any facility owner who has ever experienced moisture intrusion or indoor air quality concerns understands that environmental conditions have the potential to impact buildings of all types, sizes and dates of construction. No building is immune.
True North’s professionals are experts at navigating the various environmental risks that may impact the spaces in which we live and work. Simply put, we provide thoughtful solutions for the often-complex challenges that impact human health and the built environment. From hazardous materials assessments to indoor air quality investigations, we offer a wide range of environmental services for each stage of the facility lifecycle (development, facility renovation and decommissioning). When environmental concerns are identified, our professionals are adept at providing remedial strategies that not only protect building occupants but also take into consideration how our recommendations impact our clients’ financial and operational well-being.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Asbestos Inspection and Management
- Smoke Contaminant Investigations
- Moisture Mapping and Thermal Imaging
- Building Envelope Investigations
- Hazardous and Regulated Materials Assessment
- Lead-Based Paint Inspection
- Remediation and Restoration Management
- Mold Assessments and Remediation Work Plans
- Hazardous and Special Waste Characterization
- Emergency Response Services
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Asbestos Air Monitoring